Accommodation Review: Mook Lanta Eco Resort (Koh Lanta)
We booked over e-mail and got a special rate of 2,700 baht/night (~$96 CAD) for a family bungalow with AC and breakfast included. (Note: We had a friend visiting so we booked the 2 bed, 2 bath bungalow)
Standard Bungalow rates range from 500 baht to 2,600 baht, depending on season and fan vs. AC
- Bungalow was clean
- Air conditioning worked well
- Walking distance to many restaurants
- Walking distance to Long Beach
- Bar and restaurant onsite
- Staff were very friendly
- WiFi was decent
- Balcony was nice to sit out on when the afternoon rains came!
- More of an FYI than a BAD, but the showers and toilets are open air so watch for the mosquitos
- No swimming pool
Overall, we enjoyed our stay at Mook Lanta Eco Resort. There are several properties to choose from on Long Beach which we probably explore if we return to Koh Lanta, mainly due to the lack of swimming pool. However, if you are travelling as a group or family, the bungalows are perfect!
Please reach out if you have any questions regarding any of the accommodations mentioned above!