Accommodation Review: Krabi Apartment Hotel (Ao Nang)
Krabi Apartment Hotel (Ao Nang)
262/28, moo 2, Ao-nang soi 11, Ao-nang road, Leela Valley, Krabi , Thailand
+ 66 (0) 75 695 557
We booked over e-mail and got a special rate of 1,700 baht/night (~$61 CAD) because we were staying for a week. (Note: This hotel was slightly outside our budget but a bad Airbnb experience convinced us to splurge a little!)
- Extremely clean and well maintained rooms and grounds
- Kitchenette with 2-burner stove top, kettle and all necessary kitchen essentials
- SWIMMING POOL which we pretty well had to ourselves all week
- Walking distance to one of Ao Nang’s best restaurants, Tom Ma Yon Thai food restaurant. We ate there almost every night and prices very reasonable for Ao Nang (90 baht for cashew chicken with rice)
- Beverages (pop, beer) available on site, for purchase
- All staff were very friendly and hospitable ensuring we had a great stay
- WiFi was fast
- About a 25 minute walk to Ao Nang beach, however, we spent most of our time at the pool
- Tricky to find, but staff are happy to speak on the phone to your taxi drive to help with navigation
Overall, we had a very relaxing stay at Krabi Apartment Hotel and would definitely stay here again. It is great if you are looking for a quiet and relaxing retreat.
Please reach out if you have any questions regarding any of the accommodations mentioned above!